The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment—if you don’t arrive with one, one will be provided for you.
- No guests will be allowed in the salon—only the person with the appointment may enter the salon at the appointment time.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken before entering the salon—we will have hand sanitizer and thermometers available for you before entering the salon.
- Guests receiving color services will be handed a clean smock upon entering the salon.
- Haircut guests will receive a freshly washed cape for their service. Please come to the salon in freshly cleaned clothing.
- Please keep in mind that we might have to use more color, depending on the regrowth, which could result in an extra color add-on charge.
- Be upfront with your stylist…if you used box color, let us know—we won’t judge!
- We will sanitize brushes/combs after each service.
- To avoid spreading germs, we will not have magazines available.
- Beverages will not be offered. Cookies upon request only.
- We have enabled contactless pay options at checkout: pre-pay over the phone, purchase gift cards, and use Apple Pay.
- Please limit bringing any belongings to the salon besides your phone and forms of payment. Leave your handbag at home.
- Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
- One of the changes we’re implementing in the wake of COVID-19 is a 3.5% credit card fee—this allows us to avoid charging a sanitation fee and lets us keep our prices the same. This fee won’t apply to gift cards or cash. Thank you for your understanding!
Signing this waiver states that I agree to the terms and conditions.